Congratulations on your engagement; now the planning begins.
With all the planning and prepping it's easy to forget to take care of YOU! The best tip I can give you would be to NOT lose sight of your health. Below are my top 10 tips to help you get & stay healthy as you enter this new chapter of your life. These tips will stay with you for life.
- Stay hydrated. Drink 1/2 your body weight in ounces of water. Daily. Proper hydration will help keep your skin more glowing and radiant for your big day! Learn 7 ways to increase your water intake.
- Be sure to take at least 30 minutes a day for activity. Go for a walk, run, or de-stress with yoga. Do what works for you. Check out these at home workouts for a busy lifestyle.
- Setting a goal for your workout or nutrition program is vital to your success. Here’s a free printable that I created to help you track your 21 day habits successfully!
- Reduce or eliminate your sugar intake, this will reduce bloat and puffiness. Sugar is the #1 culprit of inflammation in our bodies. [read more]
- Keep track of your water and food intake. You want to be sure you aren't over eating OR under eating. Both will put on weight and make you feel icky. Check out my free printable tracker here.
- Keep some healthy snacks on hand and readily available as you run around making plans for your big day! Check out my favorite healthy snacks.
- Do a 3 day cleanse to jump start into better habits. Here is my favorite cleanse of all time. You can actually eat food on this cleanse! I lost 6 lbs each time I did this 3 day cleanse/detox.
- Drink Shakeology. It's a simple, go to healthy meal that requires no prep time and is a meal replacement/protein shake. Easy peasy AND Shakeology® is the most delicious, nutrient-dense, superfood-packed protein shake on the planet. It’s made with the healthy stuff you should be eating every day, but typically don’t. [learn more]
- Surround yourself with like minded people who will encourage you and support you to reach your health goals. Get your significant other involved, it's a great way to start a happy, healthy marriage!
- Stay positive. Healthy mind, healthy body. We all have good days and bad days. Don't beat yourself up if your having a bad day, forgive and love yourself. Know that you always have a fresh start tomorrow. To live healthy is a lifestyle, not a quick fix.
I hope you enjoyed the tips I put together for you. Please leave a comment below or reach out to me if you have any questions. I welcome an opportunity to talk about how we can work together to help you reach your health and fitness goals before the wedding.
BONUS ~ Check out my Fat Eliminating Water Recipe
Today is your lucky day!
My friend LeeAnn (essential oils junky) wouldn't let me post without her 2 tips.
Laney Tip #1: SENSUAL
Let's face it - Passion is what led you here, right? Let's keep it going!! The Passion Blend balances spice and herbal essential oils. Combining Cinnamon Bark, Ginger, Cardamom, Clove, and Damiana creates a chemical profile with high concentrations of phenols and ethers to provide warming and renewing benefits. [purchase]
Laney Tip #2: SENSIBLE
After Amy's workouts + All the PASSION, you'll need something to help your aching muscles.
Deep Blue® is dōTERRA's soothing solution to this challenge. Wintergreen, Camphor, Peppermint, Blue Tansy, Blue Chamomile, Helichrysum and Osmanthus work together to provide a cooling effect and can be a comforting part of a massage. [purchase]